Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy New Year?

I was listening to the radio the other day and the host was reading some commentary and referred to this time of year as "New Year".  Basically he was speaking about how families are running about purchasing school supplies and uniforms for their kids while young adults are standing in long lines waiting to purchase books on campus. 

Bottom line is pretty much everyones year revolves around the back-to-school-season. 

New school season, new schedules.

I'm not running about buying school supplies for anyone, nor am I waiting in lines to receive class schedules or purchase books but I can jump on the whole new year bandwagon.  I love this time of year, the buses run faster, computer peripherals are always on sale, as are those little juice boxes and granola bars!!  I love those!!!

No comments: