Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Swing of Things

I'm trying to get myself back into the swing of things where maintaining this blog is concerned.  I'm just trying to catch up to my inner self right now.  I've sought help through prayer and yes in my quiet moments with God I came to realize this is the final stage of an ordeal I'd been going through.  I do know, now, that God won't make this distasteful situation go away but He will get me through it and in the process He will teach me a few lessons, all of which I am grateful for.

Where blogging is concerned, lately I've been lurking and reading other blogs, some of which I already follow and others that I just surf into accidentally.  I enjoy reading the Internet, be it news, Hollywood gossip, or blogs by ordinary people talking about crafts, food, books, or life in general.   All different topics of discussion, some I agree with, some I don't really care for and then there are the ones that just touch my heart, bring me an inner smile.  I don't really limit internet surfing to the same ole same ole, not when there is so much more out there.  So many more opinions or interests that can be discovered.  I'm not an internet addict, not by any means oh heavens no!  But I do enjoy reading blogs by ordinary folks like me!  As I'm not one to collect comments, I do enjoy leaving them on other blogs, my two cents as I like to call it. 

It's been suggested I take a vacation, well I do have one approaching quickly in the spring so I'll start on that eventually as the excitement builds... who doesn't get excited when going on vacation eh?!

No comments: