Thursday, March 8, 2012

After The Binge

Finally the weather around these parts is starting to warm up (and now that I said that out loud look out for a deep freeze! sigh)...  It is my goal to get out and begin jogging today.  I've fallen so far off the healthy wagon it's not funny any more.  I over ate this week.  I craved everything.  Or so it seemed.   

I picked up two packs of green tea yesterday: one is green tea with mint, and the other is green tea with honey, lemon and ginseng.  They both taste rather good.

I really need to detox myself because I feel awful lazy and bloated, but will wait a before doing that.

I also picked up some apples, prunes, and raisins = my favorite snacks that just happen to be healthy!  I also picked up a bag of Quaker Crispy Minis Rice Cakes, the sour cream flavor ones are pretty tasty, low in calories but water retention high in sodium!  Yikes!!!  I'm not sure when I'll go on a fast to detox my digestive system, but at least I'm getting back to eating better, one step at a time for now.

As for the scale, it can stay in the corner for another couple days.


No comments: