This weekend I finished stitching and assembling the King with Gold. I had to do his treasure chest twice because the first time I followed the photo in the pattern but it looked awful so I restitched it and just outlined the box with gold colour yarn and glued two gold beads at the closure. I'm pretty satisfied with how he turned out. He has some difficulties standing on his own but I intend to glue a small piece of cardboard to the bottom of each character....and while taking this photo I realized I'd forgotten to glue his feet to his sandals!
I also completed the Donkey a while ago but only photographed it today. He's kind of cute.