Thursday, March 1, 2012

Waiting On The Weather

It's snowing today. Been snowing since last night actually.  Very annoying since today, March 1st, was supposed to be my first day back to jogging.  I really was looking forward to it too and I would have gotten out there and jogged nonetheless but I don't have winter jogging clothes.  I know now that I should have gone to the sports store and picked up some thermal running gear like most folks around here who jog throughout the winter but I hadn't expected to like the sport as much I it turns out that I do.  So with the stupidity of the groundhog predicting an early spring and also the fact that up until this week our winter was pretty much non existant where snow was concerned, I figured that when March rolled around it would still be a bit cold but drier and lighter in the early morning when I prefer to run but lo and behold the snow came last weekend then again last night and I'm frustrated.  I probably should just get out there and go for a walk in the snowbanks that would certainly strengthen my legs but it's just not the same.   Oh well, I'll just have to wait until it clears up a bit. 

No comments: