Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Write It Down

I'm trying to take my health and fitness seriously this year and so far I've fallen so far off track it's not funny. But I'm getting back on track. I only fell of because the weather messed me up.  Was supposed to start jogging March 1st but we ended up getting two major snow storms that week! 

Now I'm taking the advise given to me by Marti, and have begun keeping a food journal.  As of Sunday, I've been officially keeping track of what I eat so that I can make any adjustments the next week and so on.  Two days into it and wow, I haven't given up yet, and I also notice that it makes me re-think some of the stuff I want to eat because I know I'll have to write it down.  Certainly makes me feel guilty for just craving something sweet (like a lemon danish or cinnamon croissant).

No comments: