Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fridays Facebook

Oh what to do on a Friday night when you're bored out of your mind?

See, yesterday evening I was making dinner and sitting at the kitchen table while the food cooked, having a cup of green tea and being real bored otherwise and just beginning to read a new book.

As I stated before, my ipod is app central and yes, it contains the facebook app which I engaged on Friday night.  I tuned in and checked out the feeds from family and friends I'm connected with, looked at some photos, posted a few comments and liked a few written by others and that's when the fun started.  Family and friends were online also and we had a back and forth.  It was as if they were seated around the kitchen table with me.  Every time my ipod dings and displays a new notification I giggled and made my reply....  A great time of conversation with family both in Canada and in the USA. 

No comments: