Friday, September 14, 2012

Got Corn?

This week I've done extremely well with exercising and eating less junk and more healthy foods. 

I skimmed Youtube for beginner workouts I hate doing the same exercise routine over, and over, and over, and over... oh you get the point.  I came across a pretty simple one that's only 30 minutes which is good enough for me to do first thing in the morning when I get home from work and am already exhausted.  The only issue I had with the workout is it called for light hand weights which I did not have (I purchased some today).  I really didn't want to get underway without any weights so.... I improvised...



Cans of cream corn to the rescue! 

These cans were heavy enough to give my weak arms a good workout but small enough for my hands to grip until I had the opportunity to get shopping for a pair of weights. 

I've already lost the first ten pounds and am working on the last 15 and once I reach my goal I'll post the "before, during & after" photos.  I don't see too much of a difference with the first ten but I feel it.

No comments: