Thursday, September 13, 2012

Project 365 Via Instagram

 
This year I didn't participate in the blog-hop Project 365 a photo a day which was hosted by ...make music from your heart to the lord (click the link to find out more). 

I participated last year and thankfully wasn't graded on it.  The beginning of the year started out well then as the year progressed I flopped.  At first I was posting the daily photo in one single blog at the end of each week then it became the end of every other week, then every month then whenever I remembered. 

Then came instagram.

Ahh... beloved instagram which turned me on big time to photography!  I love sufing instagram photos on line especially of the ordinary things like plates of food, scenery or skylines.

I'm getting myself accustomed to taking a photo a day so that come January - God willing - I'll participate again!  For now... hmm... I'll do my best to post a photo a day to get back in the swing of things. 


No comments: