Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Good Grief- It's the Hodgepodge-Vol 96

Welcome to this week's edition of the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer the questions provided by From This Side Of The Pond on your own blog then link up with the whole big wide world.  Or small wide world.  However you see it is fine.

Click on the link, join the fun, blog hop.

Here are my answers to this week's questions-



1. It's a brand new month...share one thing you're looking forward to in October.


Leaves changing colours! I enjoy watching the leaves change colours, then fall to the ground all over the place (my husband hates that they all seem to fall on his car). I enjoy how some homes decorate outrageously for Halloween. I just enjoy the whole season of autumn and it seems that October is synonymous for autumn in my book!

2. Is chivalry dead? Explain.
 
Maybe not dead but definitely on life support! I just don't see too many people going out of their way to help others in need of assistance.

3. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts comic strip made its debut. Which character is your favorite? Which character is most like you? (Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Shroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock, or Pig Pen) If you need a description click
here .


My favorite Peanuts character is Pig Pen. This dude doesn't seem to care what other's think of his appearance, he's the master of self confidence if anything. The character most like myself would be Charlie Brown... I just can't seem to get a break!

4. What's something you're competitive about?

I'm not competitive at all. I just do my own thing without competition, win or lose c├ęst la vie.

5. October is National Popcorn Popping Month...are you a fan? How do you like your popcorn?

Popcorn is awesome. I like plain popcorn, no salt, no butter. I know that sounds bland but I got used to eating it that way.

6. When did you first realize the world is small?

I can't say this was when I first realized the world was small but it comes pretty close. When I started dating Tony (who is now my husband), he brought me to meet his family, turns out I went to school with one of his sisters!

7. In terms of architecture, what's the most beautiful building you've seen up close and in person?

I'd have to say St. Joseph's Oratory in Montreal.  click here for Wikipedia.
She's a beauty! If ever you're in Montreal, be sure to put that on your list of places to see!!!

























8. Insert your own random thought here.

Brain's been busy all week giving me a headache thinking too much about nonsense. Tell me to insert random thought here and brain suddenly shuts down. Go figure!


 

No comments: