Friday, December 14, 2012

Cookie #6 Confetti Cookie

Cookie #6 was the Confetti Cookie.  I found this recipe while pinning on Pinterest and just had to add it to my list of cookies to bake this year!

This recipe was alright, not super great but not bad either.  The cookies were very vanilla-eeee.   I was left wondering why the recipe called for vanilla flavoring when we were using a vanilla cake mix to start with.Smiley    But since I'm no great baker... I followed the directions.

The recipe was for Holiday Confetti Cake Batter Cookies and you can find the recipe over at Sally's Baking Addiction.   Click the link for the recipe, and while you're at it, surf her blog for more recipes. 

The cookies were soft and somewhat chewy.  Very vanilla-eee.  And they looked cute with all the sprinkles considering I only had half a cup of sprinkles.  After seeing the finished baked cookie and tasting it, I'm rather relieved I'd only had half a cup of sprinkles!!! 

I enjoyed these cookies and will definitely make them again but in the future I'll start by using a confetti cake mix and leave out the vanilla flavoring.



No comments: