Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cookie #7 Holiday M&M Cookies

Cookie # 7 Holiday M&M Cookies. 

For this recipe I used the Nestlé Tollhouse Cookie recipe with a few minor adjustments: 



  • added a teaspoon of cinnamon
  • added half a teaspoon of cloves,
  • removed the cup of nuts
  • substituted the 2 cups of chocolate chips for 2 cups of holiday plain M&Ms.
That's a pretty easy recipe to follow and quick too. 



These cookies always taste great.  You may want to leave the nuts in the recipe but I'm baking for kids that have a nut allergy so it's seriously out of the recipe for me!! 

I make these every year that's how great they are!  The kids love them because they have candy inside.  I have one more bag of M&Ms so I'll be making another batch of these later on.  Heaven's forbid I keep M&Ms in the house, greedy me may eat the whole bag!
 


No comments: