Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 - The Plan

Happy New Year!

The beginning of a new year is a great time for another fresh start... yup, another one!  Another chance at renewal.



No resolutions for me just a plan... 

  • continue to pray for this world and for those I love
  • continue to be thankful for everyting I have
  • continue to take my health seriously and lose a few more pounds
  • continue to fellowship at church and outside of church
  • continue to offer encouragement to those who are in need
  • continue to reach out to those who continue to push me away
  • continue to give 100% at work
  • hopefully learn how to drive and get my liscence... I'm chicken so bear with me!
  • continue to read more and get lost in a book!
  • continue to maintain my social media networks because there are a lot of great people out there!
  • upgrade my cellular to text my friends more because most of us are unreachable by phone so texting is a great substitute though some feel otherwise
  • BE DRAMA FREE
We'll enjoy our vacation when the time arrives, we'll enjoy spending time with loved ones, we'll enjoy watching the stars at night and passionately discussing the news.

We will make the best of 2013.... 

No comments: