Here is my 2013 year in review:
- January: I resolved to be more physically fit, lose some weight and change my eating habits.
- February: I became addicted to Tim Hortons Fruit Explosion muffins. If you've never tasted them, you have no right to judge me!!!
- March: I read more magazines, books and blogs. Pretty much I became infused in reading articles on the internet about healthy foods, vitamins and exercise too.
- April: I fell off my healthy lifestyle but managed to get back to it.
- May: I got back to Scrapbooking, placed my first order on Etsy and discovered that "someone" really truly dislikes me in a real big way (ya it made me laugh, HA!).
- June: I fell back in love with jogging! I began setting up an Etsy shop and ordered a ton of craft supplies on ebay (all from China because they don't gouge in shipping rates like other countries tend to do).
- July: I gave up sugar, caffeine and crispy crunch chocolate bars. It was harder to give up the chocolate bars if I must be honest up in here ok. I also ran more and started clocking my distance. Oh and lets not forget the month of exercise challenges I did like the squat challenge and the ab challenge.... I'll never do that stupidness ever again!
- August: I tried to give up social media for the whole month but cracked about two weeks later. I was still losing weight even if slowly but I was losing inches for sure! woot woot! And my Etsy shop was developing nicely thought still not open for business.
- September: I vacationed in New York with my husband. I worked a bit more on my Etsy shop (you know, the policies, photos and whatnot), and I lost more weight! I gained motivation from other bloggers on line whom I thank very much! And I also got started on the annual family Christmas ornament.
- October: I decided to run well into autumn and throughout winter but it was challenging! I learned how to knit but still suck at it so I need more practice. I bought a new set of bamboo knitting needles. I practiced crocheting more and got started on the cross stitch ornaments for the kids but people keep asking me to stitch for their kids so my list is getting longer!
- November: I got sick with the flu but still jogged more. Actually I increased my jogging time like a nutball. I got really annoyed when someone flat out lied about their health just to get attention on social media. That's really twisted if you ask me.
- December: I stitched Christmas ornaments til my fingers were numb. I baked but not enough.... . Rushed to the post office to mail Christmas cards, ornaments and gifts that I recently found out haven't all arrived at their destinations yet... Canada Post, how you gonna do me like that eh? I thought we were friends!. Sheesh. I had a lovely Christmas. Mom said she really enjoyed Christmas this year. I had time off of work and didn't over eat and gained only half a pound. I'm cool with that!
And there is my 2013 year in review!