Monday, January 6, 2014

Day One = Motivated

Day one of the Military Diet wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I'm really motivated!  I made sure I had everything to get started.  I really didn't have to do too much shopping for it since most of the stuff was already in the kitchen except the cottage cheese, I never ate that nasty looking stuff before so am not looking forward it.  Oh and I also had to go buy some caffeinated coffee because I'm only a decaf drinker now remember I gave up caffeine and did so well with that but, what can I do.    I'll admit that I waited to eat breakfast, I didn't eat everything in at once, instead I saved the piece of toast for about an hour later because I knew I'd be starved half to death.   Peanut butter never tasted so good!!! 
I did the same thing with lunch and dinner.  I found that spreading out the scraps that this diet provided kept me less hungry.... filling up on water helped too.  I'm confident that day two will be better because I barely have any food in me now whereas when I started today, I had a belly full of left over turkey and all those rich delicious mouthwatering ........ sigh.... I really shouldn't have over eaten on Sunday to begin with but I knew I'd be starting this diet today so I guess I set myself up for a difficult first day.  Honestly though, it wasn't all that bad, I really didn't feel hungry, I just kept thinking about the jube jubes in the candy jar on the coffee table the cake in the fridge the fudge in the cupboard the turkey leftovers delicious food!

Day two... here I come!!!! 


No comments: