Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Winter Is Holding Us Hostage!

The caption for this photo read "9 days till spring?" and I totally agree.  I captured this photo from The Weather Network, it's courtesy of Naturegal in London Ontario, taken on March 12, 2014. 

Currently here in Montreal, Quebec, the weather looks pretty much the same.  After having so many sub zero days we finally had a light break in the temperatures where you could ditch the long-johns beneath your jeans but that was so short lived.  After two days of finally seeing temperatures above the freezing mark, if even just by only two or three degrees, we've been thrown back into winter bigtime! 

Winter is holding us hostage!!!

I don't mind the cold, I don't mind the snow too much, mainly if I don't have to go outside in it!  It doesn't bother me that I have to wear a coat and hat because my hair is usually a hot mess anyway.  But I do dislike wearing boots.  Every time I pull them off, my socks get pulled off with them!  That's so annoying.

No comments: