Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I'm Tired

I'm happy to say I'm back on point!  Thanks Milk of Magnesia!  I exercised again today and didn't gripe about it. Though if I must say, the vertical leg crunches were ...OUCH!

I'm taking this exercise thing one day at a time because I am so lazy at this point it's just not funny any more.  I've got insomnia and am lucky to get close to 5 hours of sleep a day... IF I'M LUCKY.  I suspect it may be the caffeine.  But in defense of caffeine and glorious coffee that contains said caffeine...I need lots of it to stay awake at night since I work the night shift eh.  Getting back to work after three weeks vacation is hard.  REAL HARD.  I'm honestly surprised I'm not falling asleep on the job... ya that'd be because of the caffeine eh!  See what I mean.  

So I'm weaning myself off of caffeine slowly, not just going cold turkey like I usually do and it works well that way for me usually but not this time.  I'm having "half-caf" instant coffee, or "coffee-lite" and some call it.  I'm drinking plenty of green tea so maybe there's caffeine in there too... things that make you go hmmm...

I'm back to drinking 2 litres of water a day, and my toilet thanks me for the constant visits.  The porcelain bowl suggests I leave my ipad in there to play candy crush while I'm seated... STOOPID!!!  Pardon me, that's my lack of sleep talking!  Though today I slept fairly well but not well enough but I'm not in zombie mode so no real complaints.  I fasted intermittently yesterday AND today and I'm feeling alright.  

I'm tired.


No comments: