Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Getting Crafty

So for the next two months I have mentally programmed myself to stitch at least 30 minutes to an hour a day, every day.  I've got tons to get done for the December distribution of ornaments...



  • annual family plastic canvas ornament will be mailed the last week of November!  
  • cross stitch ornaments for church kids will be distributed the first Sunday in December!
  • cross stitch ornaments for family kids will be mailed the same week as the family plastic canvas ornament.
  • the decoration swap will need to be sent out by September.
  • the stitching for the youth Pastors' wife will need to be completed by October because that's when she's due to give birth!!  
  • ornaments for church ladies will be distributed the first Sunday in December
  • I'd really like to get that Nativity finished (feeling hopeful).
So you see, I'm quite the busy bee. I've already completed 9 of the cross stitch ornaments for the kids and still have about 30 more to go.  I've already completed 7 ornaments for the church ladies and have about 7 more to make.  I've already drawn, and cut the plastic for the annual family ornament AND already started to stitch them!  So you see I've got a bit of a head start.  Now it's going to take some doing to get the larger stitching completed by October but it can be done if I stitch 30 minutes a day and more on weekends.  I usually stitch on weekends anyway so no biggie.  

I'll post a follow up each month to log my progress.  Wish me luck!! 

No comments: