Sunday, August 10, 2014

Wearing It In Public

I saw this picture on Pinterest and you know, it is so true! This past week I had another case of massive cravings. That's twice in one month.... sigh.

The scale reflected it.  Deep sigh.

I wasn't able to exercise at all last week but I was more than able to junk it up.  And the scale reflected it too. When I weighed myself Sunday morning I gained two point two pounds.  Usually right about now I'd be saying I can't believe it... But I can.  

I should be eating better, more fruits, more veggies, more yogurt, more jello, .... You know, healthy snacks and skip junk stuff like crispy crunch chocolate,  peanut butter cups, tootsie rolls, icecream sandwiches, happy meals and Tim bits.  Ya, I ate all that junk in one week and now I'm wearing it on my hips, thighs and butt. 

I chatted on line with someone this evening and took on a short challenge alongside her.  We both logged our weight on the weight app, now for this one full week... Seven whole days, we will correct our eating habits to exclude junk AND we will include one hour of exercise at least five days.  Any five days that fits our individual schedule.  Wish me luck, I'll need it!  I think this is as good a time as any to get back to jogging.  But I must admit, the daily workouts I've done up to last week worked wonders on my belly and love handles... I'll keep them added into my hour long workout.  



No comments: