Monday, September 29, 2014

Feeding The Emotions

It's always great to have a support group when it comes to weightloss and your eating habits.  I've been faithfully logging my food in the LoseIt app and the tidbit of exercises I've been doing but I also the not so healthy choices.

After a discussion with some online friends about weightloss, exercise and our mental state, we've all decided to take a challenge to drop 10 pounds by halloween.  It'll be difficult for the whole lot of us because we all seem to be doing the same thing...logging but still eating to satisfy our emotions.  Good happy emotions so let's celebrate, and depressing I don't want to leave my bed except to order pizza emotions.  


I read quite a few articles on the internets about emotional eating and I must say, it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.  What I was looking for is how to retrain my brain to grab a green tea or pieces of fruit instead of that crispy crunch or kit kat bar.  Anyway, I've been walking at least thirty minutes a day, five days a week so I'm going to up that so keep my brain clear.  


No comments: