Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Wait A Minute

Hey wait, now that I think about it, I DID WALK FOR 30 minutes on Monday!  And quite briskly too!  I was on my way to work Monday night and missed the bus so I walked.  That should count right?!

I didn't eat much on Monday so my calories weren't so bad but could be better.  I'm beginning to think the one hour of walking will be difficult with me getting home late from work and needing to make time to sleep before the mail man buzzes my door or my husband arrives home, you know, all the basic interruptions of sleep that occur during THE DAY.

I'm going to chat with my friend in a bit but I'm going to trim the walking to 30 minutes daily for these next five days and give a report on how that worked out.  

Every little bit helps.  And I'm buying that avocado.  Not looking forward to eating it though but... 




No comments: