Monday, October 20, 2014

Biggest Loser Workout

I haven't been sleeping well lately and the lack of sleep is playing havoc on my system.  I've got mad munchies.  I've been logging my food on loseit daily but that doesn't seem to deter me from eating crispy crunch chocolate bars.  My candy of choice.  My body apparently wants sugar.  I gave up adding sugar to my coffee, I use honey instead, no more sweeteners either.  I only use sugar if its an ingredient in a recipe.  When shopping, I read labels for low sugar, low sodium, low fat but not always low fat, seriously that just means taste free!  

I'm exercising...

I've added more walking to my health routine.  I take public transit to and from work so I get off the bus two stops early and walk the rest of the way.  I take the stairs when using the subway rather than ride the escalator.  I'm still doing the daily exercise routine of jumping jacks, push-ups and whatnot but this week, today actually, since its officially Monday, (it's just past midnight) I'm going to add the one hour Biggest Loser exercise video I found on YouTube.  What I like about that video as compared to the other Jillian Michaels workouts is the folks doing the exercises don't have flat washboard bellies, they're out of shape jellies like me and that's what makes me encouraged to proceed. 
I'm on a plateau with weightloss but that's no surprise since I'm sleeping less and eating chocolate bars like they're about to go extinct!  First thing I'm going to work on is putting the ipad DOWN and going to sleep.  I will work on getting 7-9 hours of sleep daily.  I'm also going to get started on this one hour of biggest loser.  Got to get off this plateau!  

No comments: