Friday, October 17, 2014

Excitement

I'm really excited about starting up a craft shop on Etsy.  It's a much different feeling than what I had earlier this year when I had initially planned to set one up.  I gave up on my earlier plan because my heart and soul weren't into it.  I seemed to find every little reason NOT to proceed.  Recently it's all I can think about.  I want my own craft shop, so I prayed.  And I prayed and prayed some more and kept asking what should I do.  Each time I got the same answer...go for it.  It's my dream and I have a chance to live it, successful or not I can at least try.

So I once again, printed the entire Etsy sellers handbook and created a new store name that fits me and I've got a notebook of ideas and suggestions, basically my brainstorming.  So, no grand opening date has been set because I'm taking it one step at a time with God's guidance.  I do already have a long line of buyers who constantly ask if I sell anything that I make.  

My cup runneth over! 


No comments: