Saturday, October 18, 2014

I'm A Crafty Girl

I've been awake sine 05:30 this morning and decided to get out of bed and do something productive.  I got up, made a cup of coffee and called Mom for a little whisper chit chat while husband still sleeps.  I may need a nap later!  Always love my morning chats with Mom.  

Right now I'm chilling in the spare bedroom, watching I don't know that's on TV right now and I'm installing updates to my laptop and running the virus scan, gotta keep that dude up to speed you know!  And I'm also getting some stitching done on the enormous amount of Christmas decorations I need to complete.  Taking a skim through my social media sites and jotting down ideas for the craft shop.  I'm feeling mighty crafty today.  

I suspect the restlessness is due in part from knowing that today I pick up my new Canon camera!  Woot! Woot!  A new toy for me to play with and just in time to photograph items for my craft shop!  


No comments: