Saturday, November 29, 2014

Deck The Kitchen!

It's Saturday morning technically because its 01:30 in the morning and do you know what I'm doing?  I'm decorating my kitchen for Christmas!   I washed down all the walls and the horizontal blinds and hung up the red kitchen curtains and hung the small poinsettia wreath on the kitchen door.  I've still got to get to putting on the red tablecloth and setting out the red and white striped fruit bowl but I'm on break now!  I've got some christmas music playing on my iPod through my wireless Jam speaker.  I put up the tree on Thursday morning when I came home from work because who needs sleep right?! Ha!  Alright, break is over.... I'll be updating this blog in a few hours because right now my ipad is about to die!   Ugh!  Where is the charger at! 




No comments: