Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Getting Ahead

I'm feeling it better to take one day at a time, like baby steps, when it comes to trying to keep with the exercise routine.  Lately the emotional eating got out of hand.  Friday I had a big bag of sour cream and onion flavour ruffles with chive dip for breakfast.  Yup, you read that right!  


I went for a nice long walk on Saturday and ran a few errands at the same time and also had plenty of one on one time with God in prayer.  On Monday morning after I got my husband off to work I did 30 minutes of exercises and felt really good.  I'm still drinking lots of lemon water and already I see the difference in my complexion and with my inner pipes!  I don't want to tell myself ok this week you'll do this... Blah blah blah, because apparently i have trouble sticking to anything that lasts longer than a day.  Sad but true these days.   So Monday that's where I was,  now it's Tuesday and I'm starting fresh again,  I did 30 minutes of exercises!  So you see, if every day I start fresh, I just might get somewhere!  

No comments: