Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Question

See, I told you the December issue of the O magazine was worth the purchase!  I'm truly loving the segments this year.  Bravo Oprah!  Bravo! Bravo I say!

This segment was called "The Question" where readers responded to one question.  The responses are sweet and heart warming, and I'm glad my screen capture is too small for you to read...GO SPEND THE CASH ON THE MAGAZINE or better yet, sign up for a 30 day free trial for NextIssue and read it for free!  

Ok, here is my answer to "The Question" : What's the most special gift you've ever received?

... The most special gift I've ever received was knit socks & mittens from my Paternal Grandmother.  She made me a matching pair every Christmas since the early 1990s and would mail them to me (she lived in Nova Scotia while I'm in Quebec). She passed away in early 2007 so I stopped wearing the socks and all but one pair of mittens and stored them for safe keeping in my tickle trunk in the closet.  They mean the world to me, so I do wear one pair of mittens each winter because they are the warmest, knit with love.





No comments: