Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Shopping!

I've never been one to finish Christmas shopping early. I try every year, I have a plan mapped out and a list of what to get for each recipient but I never completely finish the shopping until the week before Christmas.

Nothing has changed this year.  I'm still struggling with the last 7 gifts.  

I get enjoyment out of getting gifts for folks especially if it's something I know they really like or need.  Having to ask someone what to get for them is ok too because it makes the shopping a lot less of a hassle.  I may be one of the few folks who enjoys Christmas shopping mainly because I spend more time looking at the store decorations and listening, singing and even dancing to the Christmas music playing over the store intercom than I do searching for the gift I'm there to buy.  

Happy shopping!!  

No comments: