Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Audiobook Craze

I'm going crazy for audiobooks lately.  I find I breeze through work while listening to them.  I'm about to get started on my 9th book this year!










I just finished listening to Fall Of Night (book 2 of Dead Of Night by Jonathan Maberry).  This was an apocalypse end of the world type book about a zombie take over and it picked up right where the first book left off.  I loved it!!!  When is the movie version going to be made?  Do I need to list the cast members?

I'm still struggling to finish The King by JR Ward.  It's a lot slower than the last 9 books in that Brotherhood series so I've been nibbling at that book since it was released!  Sad but true. 

I've actually been going through all the songs on my ipod to make space for audiobooks!  

No comments: