Sunday, March 1, 2015

How Susan's Going To Get Her Groove Back

I didn't do well in the health and fitness department during the month of February.  I failed miserably.  I lost one whole pound in one month.  

Just one.

Sad but true.

I'm anxious to get back into jogging but I usually feel this way at this time of year because of being trapped indoors.  I'm not a winter runner.  I don't have the experience nor do I have the clothing for it.  I'm hoping that warmer temperatures are around the bend but not so I can go jogging, more so I can start off walking.  It'd be nice to take a long brisk walk each day for exercise and to build up my lungs for when it's jogging time.  After being sick with the flu, my lungs feel like they really took a beating.  Even if it were warm enough for me to jog, I'd probably cough up a lung during the first lap on the track.

I'm going to get my groove back...

I'm going to do a complete overhaul of my refrigerator and cupboards of all the junky stuff and fill up on fruits, nuts, vegetables and yogurt.  It's a big plan and I have absolutely no faith in myself whatsoever that I shall succeed but I do have twenty five pounds that I need to drop before September and the one thing I know for sure is that once I get to Jogging, the weight will come off quickly just like it did when I first started jogging.  I just need to get a head start on eating healthier.  And I suppose I can squeeze in some short exercise videos.  

I'm looking forward to a fresh start in March and yes I will actually blog weekly updates!!!   

Wait a minute... TODAY IS MARCH!!!!  


No comments: