Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I Got This!

I've been sleep deprived for a while now.  Difficulties falling asleep are so annoying that I've set myself a bed time on the nights I work.  As long as I adhere to the schedule I should get enough shut eye and not have monster munchies.  I'm focusing a lot on sleep and water consumption.  I'm doing great with drinking 2 litres of water a day but failing miserably in the sleep department.  It's this ipad.  I have the bad habit of playing games, reading blogs or reading books on this thing when it should be turned off so I can sleep.  I don't suffer from FOMO, I just love this little gadget but I must train myself to leave it in another room and go to bed.

This week I began walking for fitness again.  It will be a while before I can jog instead but for now I need to build up my lungs and weak muscles in my hips and legs.  I'm positive about it which is a miracle in itself.  I'm back on my fitness horse and my first goal is to drop two whole pounds, once I accomplish that, I'll set another goal of five pounds and so on until the twenty pounds are history.


No comments: