Monday, March 30, 2015

Mapped It Out

I haven't completely given up on dropping the weight before vacation time.  I admit I didn't just fall off the wagon, I rolled under the front wheels and let it roll over my bum.  And the extra pounds just bounced that wagon off!  Seriously, I ain't lying!  *wink*

Yes I have fallen but I can get up!

I've mapped out a 5km walking route that I'll take three times a week.  I'm going to make it exciting because I'll take pictures and post them on instagram so that should keep me motivated for hopefully more than one week.  I used a distance mapping tool found HERE (click the link and magically be transported to the website).  I intend to do the walk along with changing my eating.  I really have no choice to make some changes to my eating to keep my inner pipes happy and yes it includes not eating a ton of apple turnovers.  My inner pipes loved those apple turnovers so much that they refused to give them up!  Yup, those turnovers were hoarded in my pipes longer than necessary.  

Metamucil to the rescue!

The Farmers Market opened for another season of business last week so I'll have easy access to affordable fresh fruit and vegetables so there will be no excuse.  Right now the grocery store is robbing me blind on fruits & veggies.

And last but not least I'm shopping for an activity/calorie counter.  I've got my eye on a fitbit.

Alrighty then.... now when will I start? I had intended to start on April 1st because it's the beginning of a new month and sure I can start now or on Monday but really I'm waiting for it to be a bit lighter out since I'll be doing the walk in the mornings rather than evenings.  So, as long as I have a plan, I'm not completely out of the game.

No comments: