Thursday, April 9, 2015

Get In Gear

So Kate Hudson's new line of sports clothing Fabletics has me excited.  I need some new and cute active wear to bring myself out of the 1980s and into 2015.  I need some bright colours and comfortable running pants to make myself feel like I'm really getting with the new program.  Yup that really sounds stoopid but if something as trivial as a couple new pairs of running pants, a new jacket and running shoes can keep me encouraged to be active, then I'm all for it.  

I confess though, I don't have a great urge to buy Kate Hudson's gear but I will check out some other shops to see if there are any items similar to what she has available.  If all else fails than perhaps I'll give her stuff a try.  I see the pricing isn't all that bad and the sizing is well proportioned too so who knows, lets just get me shopping eh!


No comments: