Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hard At Work

Well, this site is still a work in progress.  I've updated the ABOUT ME page so feel free to take a look at it and find out some interesting info, just click the ABOUT ME tab at the top of the page.   

I've also updated my status on the 2015 reading challenge so you can see that info by clicking the tab at the top of the page that indicates the challenge and you'll get to see how far I've progressed, and which books I've read so far.  

I'm currently in the process of updating some of the tag labels on a few of the old posts to help generate some traffic, but also to help better describe what the post was about then I'll be adding a search bar.  I've also got to go through some of my old vacation posts and remove the video because I also changed their location!  

My hope is to get this site completely up to speed by the end of Monday night.  However, I have to be patient with the related posts widget because it has over 800 blog posts to scroll before it appears on my blog, or at least that's what I'm told.  I'm going to give it a week, if it still acts up I'm not sure what I'll do about that but I'm sure I can find something.

note: comic courtesy of asalesguy.com

No comments: