Monday, May 11, 2015

Weightloss With Instagram

I've found quite a few folks on Instagram documenting their fat to fit transformations.  I've even started following a handful of them too.  I'm often scrolling through the Instagram news feed and having motivating images on health and weightloss be included seems to be keeping me on track.  There are countless ladies (and men too) who's starting weight is well above mine but the progress they've made in three and four months is encouraging.  I am a victim of the need-to-lose-it-now mentality.  I want to lose weight but I also want to lose it over night and that's just not possible.  These ladies also remind me of that.

If you're on Instagram, and currently on your own weightloss journey, check out these ladies (click the links to see their instagrams)

@help_kate_lose_weight
@thatfunnyfatgrl
@stasia2point0
@fat_to_fit_darling 

No comments: