Friday, June 12, 2015

Found In A Magazine

This is the current audiobook I've just finished listening to and it broke my heart!  

I found this book recommendation in a magazine!  Believe it or not, I was flipping through a magazine, I'm not sure if it was Redbook, Good Housekeeping or something else but there was a section that had book recommendation and I remember taking a screen capture of the page so that I could seek out this book!  Come to think of it, most of the books I've read so far this year have been stumbled upon that way much to my surprise!  I'm beginning to think I should have kept my subscription to Next Issue just to keep up with the book recommendations found within the pages of some of the magazines!  

Usually I'm a Harlequin Romance type of person or some Historical Romance but this year I've really mixed it up a bit by reading books that I may have never given a second thought.  This book would never have made it to my reading list simply because the cover looks boring... silly I know but that's just the way it is. But I recommend this book!  I can't give a book review, I leave that to the folks on Goodreads! 

No comments: