Tuesday, June 9, 2015

No Temptation

 I'm still in shock that I survived a BBQ without going off the no-junk-challenge!  So here's the thing, Sunday afternoon we were invited to a BBQ with lot of good food.  I only had a little bit of potato salad, a little macaroni salad, a little bit of green salad because there were lots of tomatoes in it so I had to really just have a bit of it, and then when dessert time rolled around, I had some strawberries, grapes, cantaloupe, honeydew and watermelon cubes.  I also drank a bit of ice tea but other than that, I stayed on the wagon.   

I didn't do any exercise this past weekend though... I was deathly tired on Friday morning and on Saturday I had to clean house and then run errands and Sunday was the BBQ so nothing got done and I didn't weigh in either!  I feel good though and will get back to the business of exercise immediately!

No comments: