Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Oct 15th

Thankful Thursday

In my attempt to hop into some blog hops... I hopped right into this one: Thankful Thursday, hosted by Rebecca at Knit by God's Hand (click the link, follow her blog!)



..... So, here goes.....


This week I am thankful for my home, the food in my cupboards, the clothes on my back and the job that helps pay my bills.  

I'm thankful that I'm in good health, albeit my hip has been acting up with the cooler temperatures and I still have a small trace of the cold I caught while away on vacation... all in all I'm healthy as a horse (praise be to God).

I'm thankful for my family... in some ways they helped me become the person I am today.

I'm also very thankful for my husband.  He was the person who re-introduced me to our Lord.  It was his need to get back to church and become a faithful follower that influenced me to do the same.  I've never looked back!!

So that pretty much sums it up for this late edition.  I'll be on time next week, I promise!!!



1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

Ahhh - thanks so much for joining in!!!

Yep - even on our 'feeling icky' days, we still have so much health that we can take for granted.

I hate when I complain there is nothing to eat in my home & yet my cabinets are full. Perspective.

Have a great day lady!