Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Happy Joyous

Merry Christmas
Happy New Year
Happy Hanukkah
Joyous Kwanzaa
Happy Festivus
Season's Greetings
Happy Holidays
Merry Everything
Happy Always
Bah Humbug
....and whatever else....

I hope everyone had a great time celebrating whatever holiday you are celebrating and with whomever you are celebrating with even if you're celebrating a quiet night of watching tv with a glass of wine or a cold beer.  Whatever floats your boat.  

I've got a nice week off of work so that gives me enough time to update this blog because apparently I did absolutely no blogging lately, and I still have to post my favourite things for 2015 as well as an update of what happened in my neck of the woods in 2015.   And yes, finally I am going to make a long list of resolutions for 2016 and see if I can adhere to all or none of them!

In the interim, I wish all who read this post, all the best!!

No comments: