Friday, December 11, 2015

Thankful Thursday

I thought I posted this yesterday but accidentally saved it as a draft so here it is for real this time!

I am thankful that when I awake to a new day, it is a chance to start fresh, to rejoice in the possibilities the day has to offer.  I'm thankful I have a chance to correct a wrong I may have committed the day before.  A chance to tell someone I love them one more time.  A chance to smile at the cashier in the coffee shop and wish them well instead of just taking my coffee and walking away.  

New beginnings are fresh each day.  Each day is a gift to be thankful for.  




1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

Amen... they so are.
I try to wake up every day & the first things out of my mouth are "This is going to be a great day" :) A new chance to make it just that