Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Minute In Susan's Mind

 So the problem I'm hearing about lately is how I need to change or rather, update, my cartoon avatars because they are still sporting a pixie.  I kind of like the cartoon the way it is so I'm not sure I want to mess around with it. 

 hmm....

Alright, sigh.... I'll give it some real heavy thought!

I've been considering my options of, once again, moving this blog to elsewhere or closing down this one and starting up another one fresh but then changed my mind again and decided not to go with what my net pals are suggesting.  

Sorry  you guys!  

I've invested a lot of time in this blog mainly just as a "diary" of sorts because simply put, the stories I can blog about are ridiculously stupid and there is no way I can make this stuff up even with my vivid imagination.  

I left the comments open but will close them on specific posts, though I don't do this for the comments anyway.  I just got plenty to say and I need an audience to tell it to!

No comments: