Sunday, January 3, 2016

Here We Go

 So a very happy new year to all!  
I began 2016 quietly with my husband at home.  We spent New Year's Day with his family and had lots of laughs, got to see some of my nieces and nephews ...most of them are taller than me! Yikes!  I baked some cookies for a friend at church and am still baking some peanut butter cookies for my sisters.  And lastly, I started the BETTER ME project.  

What's the BETTER ME project, you ask?   Well it's just me spending more time devoted to taking better care of myself physically, mentally and emotionally.  


My resolutions - and goals are many!  Ha!  I'll be honest and confess when I break one!
I resolve to lose 30 pounds this year.
I resolve to save more this year
I resolve to give myself a manicure regularly
I resolve to drink more water
I resolve to eat more fiver, mainly oatmeal.
I resolve to stop complaining at work
I will put more effort into my Etsy shop
I will be taking a break from Facebook in the coming months 
I'm closing many of my social media sites and only keeping the bare few I actually use
I resolve to get at least 7 hours of sleep each day.
I want to lean to cook better (I already bake like Betty Crocker)
I'm going to continue to volunteer with the children's clubs at church.
And once again I joined a reading challenge.  This year the goal is 40 books according to the list so Popsugar. 

Alright, that's not so bad.  

No comments: