Monday, January 11, 2016

Jigsaw Puzzle

While I was out doing Christmas shopping in December, I picked up a jigsaw puzzle at Walmart.  It's a 1,000 piece puzzle of a winter scene, but not the one int this photo image though.  

I sort of regret not getting a 500 piece one so I could finish it sooner.  Oh better luck next time eh.  

You see, a few years back I attempted to do a 1,000 piece puzzle.  If memory serves me correct, it was a winter scene also, some kids skating and playing hockey on a frozen lake with some houses in the background.  Was a pretty nice scene.  I was completing the puzzle on top the backside of an old laminated wall hanging.  I can't remember where I kept it placed but I do remember my husband, at the time he wasn't my husband and he should be glad I still married him after a stunt like that, knocked the puzzle on the floor and it all came apart before I could even complete it.  And he didn't even offer to help get the pieces back together.  Good thing anyway because a while later I found some pieces scattered under the dresser.  I don't have a board large enough for a puzzle that size now so maybe I may just order a 500 piece puzzle from Mary Maxim and get to it.  

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

I literally gasped at the idea of the puzzle flying to the floor!!!