Friday, January 15, 2016

Minding My Own Business

I was on the bus this evening "minding my own business" when I overheard a conversation between two women.  One young woman was telling the older woman how she is in love with her best male friend and she told him but he doesn't feel the same way about her.  But they are still friends.

Wow.

The other day, while on the bus, I over heard two young girls talking about how they had to delete some selfies on instagram because they didn't receive 200 likes.  

Seriously?

And yet another day on my way home from work, I over heard one side of a phone conversation while on the bus.  A guy was telling whomever he was on the phone with, that he was having a coffee at Starbucks while reading the paper... but he was clearly on the bus, and how did the person on the other end of the phone not hear all the noise that the bus makes?  

Huh?

Ok, I need to really start minding my own business for real.  

No comments: