Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Blistex Fruit Smoothies

A couple weeks ago I purchased a pack of the Blistex Fruit Smoothies Lip Balms.  I usually use the regular Blistex because it's very good at keeping my lips from becoming chapped whether it be in the heat of summer or the cold wind of winter.  Naturally, when I seen the three pack of fruit flavoured lip balms on sale, well.... it was on sale so what can I say!

I have no issues with the taste of them.  They are nice an fruity and creamy too.  The tube allows for easy application, same tube as the regular Blistex as a matter of fact.   

What bothers me about them is that I feel my lips have been more chapped than ever since I've been using them!  Seriously!  I keep them in my jacket pockets so there's always one handy but my lips are always chapped and I'm always chewing the skin on my lips... gross but you do it too so stop pretending.

I think I'm going to switch to something else for the next couple of days to be sure that it's the Blistex Fruit Smoothies that's just not agreeing with my lips but at this moment, I don't recommend this product unless you want chapped lips.


No comments: