Friday, May 6, 2016

Bless You!

I spent the past two weeks stitching up a storm!  Usually, I'm not fond of stitching the same thing twice, let alone dozens of times but if there's a colour change, then I somehow convince myself that it's not the same....though technically it isn't but you know what I mean.


I'd fallen in love with the purse storage pocket tissue pack covers.  They really don't hold a full pocket pack of tissues, more like a few at a time but it's nice to have this little packet stashed in your purse or backpack or overnight bag with a couple tissues inside.  I just fold up regular tissues in mine. 

The photo above was the only opportunity I had to photograph them... As I was boxing them up for delivery because I stitched right down to the last possible minute even forgoing sleep to get then out in time.  At the time I took that photo, I'd been awake for just over thirty six hours!  Ouch!  Unfortunately, the dark hot pink colour didn't make it into the photo!  Ugh! I really like to photograph everything I stitch.  I sell these in my etsy shop (the blue one at the moment, but other colours can be requested).

I'm truly surprised that I'm not looking to break from stitching right now,  usually, once I'm done stitching a big lot, like let's say, the Christmas family ornament, I can't bring myself to stitch anything else for at least three months!  But this time around I can't wait to get started on a new pattern.  

Items sold in my shop don't include labour time because I just like to stitch, especially when I find a cute pattern!  I'm hoping to load the shop up with lots more items in the coming weeks because I've got about a dozen patterns I'm itching to see completed!



No comments: