Tuesday, June 7, 2016

60 Things Gotta Go

Ya it's been a bit since I've blogged.  My mind is so cluttered lately and the hot flashes have me in flames.  So... I need to start somewhere with getting myself in line.  

I need to lose weight but I've plateaued and got cranky.
I need to put more effort into my etsy shop but I've got too many ideas in my head so I'm confused.
I need to down size some stuff in our home but I just don't know where to start.
And I still have to shop for our upcoming vacation.

Sigh.  Life is so hard.  Ok it's not hard, I'm just being the drama llama right now and it has nothing to do with horomonal whatnots either.

I found this list while surfing Pinterest and it is where I'm going to make a start.  I'll take care to Complete this by the weekend and give you an update.  I know it says do it in sixty days but I need it done like now ok.  Meanwhile I need to compose more blogs to auto post because I'm hot flashing again.  Whew! 


No comments: