Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The Hashtag Situation

I love my friends!  I love that I have those friends who keep me up to speed on things that I'm lagging behind on.  Ok, so I have this online friend (never met in real life) and we chit chat from time to time about crafts and blogs and celebrity gossip.  As usual, I grumbled about how some aspects of my blog are driving me nuts and turning me off from blogging.  She gave me tons of upgrades that I need to do to get things the way I want them.  So here I am, trying to update the hashtags on my posts.  Not all of them, but just the relevant ones ... 

"relevant"... 

ha!  

Like anything on this blog is really relevant!  It's like an online diary open to the public.  

According to my friend, once I get the hashtag situation sorted out, she'll let me know what to do next!  ha!  That woman cracks me up!!!


No comments: