Monday, August 1, 2016

Self Promotion

  So recently, I've been working pretty hard on items to add to my shop.  I've cut out lots of plastic shapes and stitched on a few pieces of felt and some cross stitch as well.  I'm hoping to load all the finished items onto the shop within the next two or three weeks even though I will soon be going on vacation and having to close down my shop for a bit, at least I'll have the items loaded.

I've been getting some pretty nice sales considering I've only got a handful of items up there.  The good thing is, all my prices are listed in Canadian dollars so with the American exchange rate, any American buyer is getting a great deal!  I just enjoy stitching so I don't pad the price too much with "time it too to make", I just really need to charge for the supplies used.  Shipping costs are actual costs I get from Canada Post and since items are small, they fit into a padded envelope shipped via lettermail so no customs documents are necessary thus no extra customs costs will be incurred.   

Buy Canadian made items!!!!  CraftilySewn on Etsy Hand made in Canada!!!   


Ya, that's just me plugging my shop. 

No comments: