Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Back On Track

Image result for jog

It's been quite a while but I've finally got myself back out jogging.  Last week I ran twice.  I didn't do as bad as I thought I would.  I only ran 2.2km each day with one day in between to rest.  It was kind of tough going and believe it or not, it wasn't because I was coughing up a lung.  The injury to my arm was aching.  The jiggly movement while jogging caused my arm to ache and I couldn't stand it.  The second day I jogged, I wrapped the arm up but not tight enough so it pained me but just not as much as the previous run.

I'm jumping the gun to a 5km run this week.  I didn't run on Monday, though I should never miss a Monday... I missed Monday so I'm still going to force myself to get the three running days in.  Let's see how that goes.